Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cabin fever

Now that I've figured out how to embed movies in my blog from YouTube and have a few days of nothing on my calendar, I'll fill you in our on days at the cabin last weekend. The best part was that the trip was pretty cheap because we just tacked on a few extra days from the free weekend we got after the three hours we spent mopping up water while we were there in January. Manual labor does have its perks!

We spent our days canoeing, building fires, reading books (me), fishing (Chad), exploring (Lucy), sitting in the hot tub, and watching it rain. Rachel and Paul joined us Friday night through Sunday for our canoeing fun. The video below includes footage from before RT took me down the Class-2 rapids using the absolute wrong directions from our trusty river map. I'm lucky my camera made it out of the Shenandoah River, honestly.

I have posted Snapfish pictures as well, but this video pretty much sums it up:

No comments: