Sunday, November 22, 2009

T minus one week

Every year about this time, I think it's so cool when I see retailers send emails or tout "Cyber Monday" on their websites. Since I was part of the group who coined the phrase, I always feel a little proud when I see it in holiday circulars or in emails. But today in my email in-box, I got this:


Ends Wednesday? Hello! Cyber Monday is Nov. 30, not Nov. 23. I considered writing them back and saying something like, "Umm...hi. You may not be aware, but Cyber Monday is the Monday after Thanksgiving, not before. I should know. Please re-evaluate your promotion."

But I didn't.

In case you do want to do some Cyber Monday shopping (next Monday, not this one), visit our website to find hourly deals on both Black Friday and Cyber Monday from more than 700 retailers.

And if you want to get something for free this holiday season (who doesn't?), become a fan of ours on Facebook or follow us on Twitter. We'll be giving away $250 in gift cards per day through Christmas from our retailers. (Even though I can't win, that part has been so much fun!)

Happy shopping!

No comments: