Thursday, August 23, 2007

Eureka! I found it

Last Thursday morning I went to the gym. I haven't seen my iPod since. Over the weekend, I thought I left it at work. On Monday, I found my headphones, but no iPod. This continued for the better part of this week while I looked through my gym bags, empty drawers, random sacks of stuff I've been meaning to go through. I even searched in the couch cushions (and I found a LOT of empty candy wrappers--I'm on to you, Chad...). I had resigned myself to buying a new one eventually, that's how peeved I was for spending so much time looking.

In a moment of brilliance about five minutes ago, I decided to go back and search behind the passenger seat of the Jeep. I had already searched behind the driver's seat and about everywhere else in that damn vehicle. Lo and behold, I stuck my hand underneath and there it was.

So now I have my iPod back. And now, more importantly, I am not worried that I am losing my mind. For that reason, anyway.

No comments: