Monday, February 11, 2008

So this is why people get up early!

Yesterday afternoon I was sitting around and really (really) not feeling like going into work on Monday, so I took a personal day today. Here's what I've done so far:

5:45 a.m.: Woke up and went to the gym with Chad. Ran 2.5 miles and did 100 sit-ups.
7:30 a.m.: Balanced our checkbook and paid bills
8:00 a.m.: Called in to notify the Alexandria Circuit Court that I got my jury summons (I'm nerdily excited about that...I'll keep you posted on if I get called up the week of 2/25)
8:30 a.m.: Went to the dry cleaners and the bank
8:45 a.m.: Reformatted Chad's iPod
8:50 a.m.: Talked to Janice

It's just now 9 a.m.! I about fell over when I noticed that.

And the bonus is that it is five degrees outside so now that I've accomplished many of my errands I'm going to sit around in my nice, toasty house and drink some tea and write out my Valentine's Day cards.

No comments: