Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Snapshots

Don't expect to see any pictures of Lucy anytime soon. (Or Chad or me, for that matter.)

My good friend Sara, who works close to our house and checks on Lucy over lunch, tells me that today she got ahold of my camera and camera cord and absolutely went to town. This is partially my fault as I know she can reach the kitchen table but had a lapse in judgement this morning and didn't move it. Drat!

On the plus side, I really did hate that camera and I've wanted to buy a new one for awhile, even though it's less than a year old. On the downside, for starters, I'm frustrated that she did this. And I'm not really in the financial position to throw down a few hundred bucks for a new camera at the moment.

But I am taking suggestions on the best brands or models to buy, so please pass them along.

No comments: