Saturday, July 7, 2007

Movie night in Iraq



Well, Chad is no longer on his deathbed. In fact, at this moment he is cursing at our kitchen sink trying to install a new water filter. In other words, life is back to normal at the Davis house.

Blockbuster was having a "buy 2, get 2 free" deal so we got four movies to send to Brad and his guys. Two action flicks and two brainless ones. All of them are so new that he wouldn't have been in the States when they were in the theatres. Even though it takes forever to get there, it's fun to send him stuff. I know they all appreciate it and this will give them something to do in the downtime.

In other news, I have started my RT Bridesmaid workout regiment and can hardly lift my arms. So I know I had a good workout. I kept telling myself this morning, I'm not going to be the smallest bridesmaid, but darn it, I'm going to have one of the best sets of arms.

No comments: