Sunday, June 1, 2008

Reality check

Well, it's back to reality, folks. Until we head back to the real world of work tomorrow, here are some of the most memorable moments from our trip to Punta Cana...


A room with a view...


A few good books...(I highly recommend Water for Elephants)



Fiesty games of water polo
(Chad is in the white hat, in the middle of this ruckus)


My idea of a perfect day:
Floating around in a pool while sipping out of a coconut


Watching the tide roll in


Inspecting local wildlife

Lots (and lots) of beach volleyball

Long walks before dinner

Wondering where the next three years will take us

3 comments:

Linda said...

happy early anniversary! I also highly recommend water for elephants! Loved that book! Looks like a fabulous place to spend a week

Margaret said...

OK, I am jealous. After 34 years we haven't done anything that fun! But you guys deserve it. Might I recommend "People of the Book." Better than Water for Elephants I thought. Both good though. Glad you had fun and Happy Anniversary on Weds.

Ian's Mommy said...

Wow! Great trip and great pictures! Happy Anniversary!