Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Heartbroken

Just last week I blogged about how my American Idol favorite Danny Gokey wears his wedding ring as a quiet tribute to his late wife, who passed away less than a year ago. I just watched tonight's episode (it was on tonight since Obama was on last night) and Danny is not wearing his wedding ring! I'm positive. Literally. I paused it and walked up to the TV just to be sure.

I'm not going to lie, I feel a little like I've been punched in the gut.

I will give him a little leniency just in case he forgot it, but I will be watching closely next week. If I had to guess, some producer told him to take it off so he'd appeal more to the "ladies." This bothers me.

1 comment:

Kristy Weigel said...

So...was he wearing it again? I had not heard the story of his wife passing. I caught on late in the season. =( Danny is big here...he is from not to far away.